Executive Support to General Manager Health, Safety and Security
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 179KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2017|
Executive Support to the General Manager Health, Safety and Security, Corporate, National Office
• This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to support the business unit
• You will support the GM and her team to deliver on an important programme of work
• The business unit leads the development of HSS strategy and operational policy
We are looking to recruit an Executive Support (EA) to the General Manager Health, Safety and Security.
The recently formed Health, Safety and Security business unit supports the Ministry’s managers and employees to put health, safety and security at the heart of everything they do. The business unit leads the development of HSS strategy and operational policy. It is also responsible for the design, development and deployment of programmes and initiatives that support and strengthen the Ministry’s HSS culture as well as providing technical expertise and support to frontline teams and health and safety committees. This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to support the business unit in a high pressure and fast paced environment. You will support the GM and her team to deliver on an important programme of work fundamental to the business and outcomes of the Ministry.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an intelligent, highly organised and results orientated person with a commitment to excellence and attention to detail
• Have sound analytical skills and good judgment
• Be a creative problem solver and used to dealing with ambiguity
• Have a strong sense of team and a sense of humour
• Be excellent at building and maintaining relationships, and enthusiastic about working in a diverse team environment.
Your role is at the centre of a busy team, you will be providing administrative and secretarial services including dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, and with people at senior levels both internal and external to the Ministry. Knowledge and understanding of a National Office environment is desirable.
Salary range is: $46,288 - $62,625.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close 5pm on Sunday 26 March 2017.