Bailiff | Manukau
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Job Description.pdf (PDF, 233KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2017|
Bailiff, Manukau District Court
• Our core role is to provide effective resolution of fines and reparation
• We are looking for talented individuals to join our national bailiff team
• We are focussing on offering accessible and appropriate resolution options for our customers.
Help Build Modern and Accessible Justice Services for New Zealand
We are building our capability to provide modern and accessible justice services for New Zealand and we are looking for talented individuals to join our national bailiff team.
Our core role is to provide effective resolution of fines and reparation along with providing enforcement options for our civil customers. Through our national service delivery model we are focussing on offering accessible and appropriate resolution options for our customers.
We are seeking individuals with proven ability to:
• Deliver a positive customer experience,
• Connect with different people in diverse situations,
• Negotiate and achieve outcomes,
• Interpret information quickly,
• Work successfully in both an office environment and ‘out on the road’
• Work and connect with others within a ‘virtual environment’
You will be highly self motivated, skilled at connecting with people, and enjoy working as part of a successful national team. You will have excellent computer skills and hold a full New Zealand Drivers License.
The 2 positions are based in Manukau District Court.
On offer is a Monday to Friday schedule of hours of two weeks on late hours then two weeks on early hours. Start and finish times of late hours will change around the time of daylight savings.
These hours provide significant life style benefits and an ability to plan personal activities.
If you are looking for a role with real meaning which involves travel to different parts of the country and being part of a national team then this is the job for you.
Starting salary $43,326 plus allowance.
To apply, complete the application form, attaching your CV and cover letter. Applications close on Sunday 26 March 2017.